LOCATION: Near E. Orchard Rd. & S. University Blvd., Greenwood Village
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Almost 8-year-old young man who is intellectual, determined, creative, & spontaneous. His 6-year-old younger sister is social, compassionate, structured, & organized.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
PAY RATE: Finding the right fit is important; the family is happy to meet the nanny’s compensation requirements. Taxes are withheld.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Having a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is highly preferred. Assist with transportation to and from activities, playdates, etc.
The grandparents have played a large role as caregivers. Unfortunately, due to health concerns, they are not as available. They plan to continue an active role in the children’s lives, but the nanny will be more responsible for their day-to-day needs.
- Empathetic & supportive. Supporting each child’s individual needs and interests.
- Stimulating, engaging through play.
- On a at needed basis, willing to help prepare lunches and clean up.
- No cell phone use on the job please!
- A large portion of the job will be helping the children with their virtual learning. Assist logging in at the scheduled times, keep the children organized, provide printouts, etc.
- During school breaks, engage both children to create positive and shared experiences. Fostering the brother-sister relationship is important!
- Collaborate with the children to come up with project-based play activities.
PAID TIME OFF: Offering guaranteed hours and additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: The parents often work from home; however, there is plenty of space for the children to spend their time without disrupting Mom & Dad’s work needs.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for this position.