LOCATION: Evans Ave. and Colorado Blvd., Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Sweet and playful little lady who just turned 3!
HOURS NEEDED: 25 hours per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 am to 6 pm, Fridays 1 to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $15-$18 per hour
START DATE: Mid-January
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long term! Minimally a year commitment but preferably longer if possible!
PETS: Sweet, mild tempered 4-year-old French Bulldog.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: The nanny must have a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job.
REQUIREMENTS: This active and busy family is looking for the perfect nanny for their sweet and playful little girl. They are saddened to be losing their cherished nanny. Their current nanny is willing to speak with any interested nannies to give a better insight to the day to day activities and routine. Dedicated to finding the right nanny, the perfect candidate is someone who is:
- Detail oriented
- Willing to take initiative
- Punctual & reliable
- This little lady thrives by having a routine. Mom and Dad’s parenting style is firm but loving, involved and they feel their daughter does best with redirection as opposed of always saying no.
- The nanny must be willing to stay active with their toddler by taking her outside daily and they encourage outings once everyone feels comfortable after the transition. Visiting museums, libraries and parks are a few examples of preferred outings.
- The perfect nanny is loving but also professional and devoted to the nannying profession. Developing through play, fun activities and learning is very important. Baking cookies, coloring and finger painting are a few favorite activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Speaking a different language would be great but not mandatory!
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays and paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not at this time.
Click here to apply