LOCATION: E. 23rd Ave. & Holly St., Park Hill, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 3-year-old happy and playful little lady.
HOURS NEEDED: Approx. 40 hours per hour during the hours of 7:45 am to 4/4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally through August of 2021, potentially longer.
PETS: 1 small poodle mix, limited responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Driving might be needed for occasional trips to the park. No public places during the pandemic.
- Playful, engaged, & creative.
- Reliable, trustworthy, & punctual.
- Provide structure, proactive with planning activities.
- Due to Dad being high risk, the nanny must have similar views in respect to COVID-19. The entire family is strict about their own precautions. They prefer a nanny who stays in their personal “bubble” with no outside contact. Only socializes with people living in the same home. Avoids outside contact unless absolutely necessary. Goes outside only if it’s possible to maintain 6 feet of distance. Follows strict infection protocols for items entering the home.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Background in Early Childhood Education would be a plus but not required!
PAID TIME OFF: Offering paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, click here to learn more. A flu shot would be ideal! The family is happy to reimburse for costs.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad both work from home and have been since the beginning of the pandemic. They have a well-established routine!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.