LOCATION: E. 9th Ave & Steele St., Congress Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy and silly 18-month-old little guy. The family loves to laugh and be playful and they are looking for a nanny to be an extension of their family.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, up to 47 hours / week
Tentative Weekly Schedule:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 – 6:00
- Friday: 8:00 – 3:00
Family’s preference is to pay a guaranteed salary (salary will remain constant even during the weeks where less hours are needed), willing to discuss other structures.
PAY RATE: $38,000-$42,000 per year before taxes
START DATE: August/September, flexible on the start date for the right fit
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, preferably at least year commitment
PETS: Comfortable with dogs is a must; family’s easygoing lab needs a short potty break around lunchtime.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Walkable outings encouraged (the family is in walking distance to almost everything needed – parks, zoo, museum, botanic gardens, cherry creek, etc.), open to driving activities once baby is older. A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred.
- Encourage age appropriate development activities (daily reading, singing, educational activities- letters, coloring, motor skills, fun outings (once safe), etc.)
- Reliable, timely, communicative.
- Loving, happy, positive.
- Energetic, engaged and proactive.
- Active, enjoys being outside. (our son loves to walk around at the park a few blocks from our house right now)
- Comfortable and willing to be an extension of the family.
- Attentive to safety.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities and mealtime.
- Light baby related household work (i.e. baby laundry, wash bottles, rinse off toys, etc.)
- Plan, prepare, and feed meals for child
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Educational / Montessori experience
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid vacation time, additional paid sick time, paid holidays, and paid during family’s vacations.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: With COVID, the parents work from home in the basement, so the nanny and baby have the main floor of the house to themselves.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.