LOCATION: E. 9th Ave & Steele St., Congress Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Outgoing and happy 15-month-old little guy.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, approximately 44-48 hours per week during the hours of 7:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Hours will vary week to week, but the schedule is provided well in advance.
- Applicants must be comfortable working up to 48 hours per week, although it is likely the need will be less.
- Since this is a salaried position, the compensation will stay the same regardless of how many hours per week the nanny works. The nanny needs to be comfortable knowing the hours vary. This position is not an hourly position. Mom and Dad are incredibly fair and want to ensure the nanny’s happiness; the salaried arrangement equals out over the course of the year.
PAY RATE: $40,000-$42,000 per year before taxes
START DATE: October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, preferably at least year commitment
PETS: Comfortable with dogs is a must; family’s easygoing English black lab needs a potty break around lunchtime.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Walkable outings encouraged (the family is in walking distance to almost everything needed -parks, zoo, museum, botanic gardens, cherry creek, etc.), open to driving activities once baby is older.
- Reliable & communicative.
- Loving, happy, positive.
- Energetic & engaged.
- Active, enjoys being outside.
- Comfortable and willing to be an extension of the family.
- Attentive to safety.
- Encourage development or willing to learn about child’s development (daily reading, singing, sensory activities, learning activities, outings, etc.)
- Tidy up after the days’ activities. Baby’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, take out garbage/diaper pail, wash bottles, etc.
- Plan, prepare, and feed meals for child
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Light meal prep for family would be great!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off, additional sick time, and paid holidays offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: On average, Mom and Dad work from home one day a week. With the current Stay-at-Home orders, the parents work in separate offices on another floor, so the nanny and baby have their own space.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.