LOCATION: W. 38th Ave. & Zuni St. in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 5-year-old little girl and 3-year-old little boy.
HOURS NEEDED: 30 hours, open to offering more for the right fit. Required hours, 12-6 pm Monday through Friday
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Ideally August, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Through the school year, May of 2022.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required.
- Reliable & punctual.
- Confident & organized.
- Motivated, takes initiative.
- Comfortable offering full-family support. Able to recognize where help is needed and lend a hand.
- Engaged, positive, playful, energetic.
- Willing to walk the kids home from school (3 blocks away). The family lives in a very walkable neighborhood and has lots of activities nearby!
- Help out with light household duties, folding laundry, meal prep, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Happy to offer a guaranteed salary and/or paid time off per the nanny’s requests.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID and comfortable getting an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from home – the kids are very used to that arrangement and know not to be disruptive. They would rather play with the nanny anyways!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it!