LOCATION: Care will mainly take place in one family’s home near W. 49th Ave. and Zuni St., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Baby girls born within a couple weeks of one another. Both babies were welcomed in March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 5 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$24 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Ideally June 17th, flexible if needed
COMMITMENT LENGTH: One year
PETS: Two well behaved dogs. Nanny will need to let them out a couple times a day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A reliable vehicle strongly preferred; driving with the babies is not a need.
- Experience with infants.
- Energetic, ability to keep up with the tasks related to two infants.
- Communicative, direct.
- Patient, trustworthy.
- A genuine love for children.
- Attentive to babies’ cues.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Walkable outings encouraged.
- Baby related tasks only, tidying up after the days’ activities, washing bottles, etc.
- Open to furthering education such as taking classes (intro to solids, baby led weaning, etc.). The families are happy to pay for classes!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Knowledgeable with introducing solids.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally one Mom works from her home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the families’ preference.