Not everyone gets to be as close to family members like these families! Three brothers, and their wives and children respectively, live within minutes of one another. They are looking for a nanny to share amongst the three families. The nanny will never care for more than 2 children at a time.
ABOUT THE LITTLES:
- Family A- 9-month-old little boy.
- Family B- 4-year-old little girl.
- Family C- 5-year-old little boy and almost two-year-old little girl.
The nanny will be caring for the 9-month-old and 4-year-old at one time OR the 5-year-old and almost 2-year-old.
LOCATION: Northfield area, Central Park & I70, northeast Denver
HOURS NEEDED: 3 – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- The schedule (what home the nanny needs to be at and what children they will be caring for) varies week to week.
- The families will provide the schedule at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
- The start and end times will not change.
- The families are more than willing to offer additional hours on the weekends based on the nanny’s preference.
- Open to additional hours dependent on school schedule (closed for holidays, etc.)
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least through the 2021-2022 school year.
PETS: Self sufficient dog, no care needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: The families will provide the nanny with a vehicle to use on the job.
- Mature & patient.
- Punctual, organized, & reliable.
- Communicative, not afraid to ask questions.
- Experience with infants.
- Confident working with the different ages and meeting their needs individually.
- Hands-on, energetic, active; willing to participate in activities with the children.
- Comfortable picking up the children at their daycare/preschool at 3 pm. Funny enough, the kids all go to the same daycare/preschool!
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Although the home is not a strict Kosher home, no pork or shellfish is allowed.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering a guaranteed salary and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: One mom works from home but it’s possible she will return to the office this fall.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities a nanny mom is not the right fit.