LOCATION: E. 1st Ave. & Colorado Blvd., near Cherry Creek, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Happy & friendly 2-year-old little boy and his baby sister welcomed in October of 2021.
HOURS NEEDED: 40+ hours per week, Monday through Thursday 7:30/8 am – 5/6 pm, and Friday 8 am – 2-5 pm. Start & end times may vary occasionally; advanced notice will be provided.
PAY RATE: $24-$27 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Early January, flexible if needed
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term! Minimally a year.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must.
- The family has zoon & museum memberships – activities, playdates, classes, etc. are encouraged.
- Assist with school drop-off and pick-ups (the oldest attends preschool 8 am – 11 am, Monday through Thursday)
- Engaging, encouraging, & positive.
- Able to create a fun, exciting, and nurturing environment.
- Foster a routine / schedule.
- Participate in age-appropriate activities & development.
- Experience with infants.
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Confident & comfortable communicating with the parents.
- No screen time please!
The children and their safety are top priority. Additional household tasks include:
- Kid-related meal prep.
- Children’s laundry
- Tidy up after the days activities (no major cleaning).
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays and offering additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: After maternity leave, Mom might occasionally work from home. In that instance, she will be hiding away during the day in her home office. Not a nosey mom – Nanny is in charge!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.