LOCATION: E. 26th Ave. & Quebec St., Central Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in June of 2021
HOURS NEEDED: 45 hours per week, Monday through Friday 8:15 am- 5:15 pm
PAY RATE: $950- $1,140 per week! $20- $24 per hour, overtime for hours over 40. Paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Right away
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 12 months
PETS: One medium sized dog, minimal responsibilities- letting him outside, etc. Dad will likely take the dog to work with him.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is a must. Driving is not needed right away but driving to activities once baby is older would be great!
- Punctual & dependable.
- Responsible & reliable.
- Familiar with introducing solids.
- Baby related tasks, I.E., washing bottles, baby’s laundry, tidying up after activities, etc.
- Able to focus on development and growth.
- Open, creative, able to plan age-appropriate activities.
- No screen time please! Someone who is on the phone (texting, calls, etc.) is a deal breaker.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from home one day a week. While the nanny is there, Mom and Dad will be focusing on work.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom depending on the nanny’s child’s age.