LOCATION: S. Yosemite St. & E, Arapahoe Rd., Centennial
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Twin girls born September of 2018
HOURS NEEDED: 18 hours per week; Tuesdays and Fridays 8 am- 5 pm
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour
START DATE: Mid- December to early January
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 6 months, ideally longer. Flexible with the commitment term if needed.
PETS: Hypoallergenic labradoodle. He will need to be let out occasionally during the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Because the babies are so little, driving will not be needed. The family is willing to revisit this when the girls are older.
- As new parents, the perfect nanny is experienced and can offer respectful tips and suggestions regarding development and everything baby related.
- Ability to implement a routine and assist with sleep training.
- The babies are the priority; if the nanny can wash bottles and occasional help with the twins’ laundry, that would be great! The nanny is expected to tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Someone who is a career nanny; confident, knowledgeable, and a genuine passion for children.
- Communicative, willing to text daily updates.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with multiples.
- Mom and Dad would not stop a nanny from meal preparation if that is something the nanny enjoyed doing. Heck, even if it was just chopping up an onion- they would be thrilled!
PAID TIME OFF: Negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The family is more than willing to reimburse for any vaccinations the nanny needs. Candidates need to be, or willing to become, current on the TDAP and annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the position,
COMMENTS: The family is happy to sponsor the nanny to take the Infant Feeding Certification to learn more about breastfeeding.