LOCATION: 6th Avenue and Clayton St., Cherry Creek, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy and healthy 9-month-old baby boy. This little man is super adaptable, curious, engaged, and attentive. He is a people person and loves crawling around, books, music, and playing outdoors. He eats a breastmilk/formula combo.
HOURS NEEDED: 35-40+ hours per week. The family can guarantee at least 35 hours per week but could use 40+ if the nanny was open to it. The hours are Monday through Friday approximately 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. It would be great if the nanny had some flexibility to come in earlier or stay later occasionally, but not a requirement. Due to Mom’s work schedule, there are some weeks extra support could be requested, and others where less care is needed. Regardless, the nanny will be compensated for 35 hours per week minimally.
PAY RATE: $17-$22 per hour before taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible however, the family is dedicated to having the right nanny, and willing to wait for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Flexible, ideally 6-12 months.
PETS: No pets.
TRANSPORTATION/VEHICLE NEEDS: Preferably the nanny has a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job. Driving needs are seldom for the moment but could increase once the nanny and family establish a comfortable relationship. Safe driving (with cell phone in safe mode) is imperative when driving with the child. A daily walk is encouraged as the neighborhood is quite walkable.
REQUIREMENTS: Most importantly, Mom and Dad are looking for a caring, experienced, safe and active nanny for their son. Below are ideal requirements:
- Caring, kind and attentive.
- Experience working with children in this age group, babies to toddlers.
- They are looking for a nanny who is supportive of their son’s growth and learning; encouraging child-led play, being conversational and reading books, and being an empathetic, observant and consistent presence.
Care for baby is top priority. The family is open to a nanny who can offer nanny services only OR if the nanny was open to a nanny/household manager role, duties would include all typical nanny manager responsibilities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (not mandatory):
- Educational background in early childhood education or development, and/or familiarity with Montessori/Reggio philosophies would be a huge plus!
- Availability for occasional weeknights or weekends. The nanny can certainty say no though!
- If the nanny loved to cook, Mom and Dad sure wouldn’t stand in the way.
- Native speakers of a different language are encouraged to apply.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays and additional paid time off is offered. The family will compensate the nanny for anytime care is not needed.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
SICK POLICY: In the event baby is mildly sick, this would be on a case-by-case basis as to whether the nanny will still be needed. If it is a major illness or contagious, they will not require care. If the nanny is sick, they prefer the nanny stays home.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Yes, Mom works from her home office.
IS THE FAMILY COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.Click here to apply