LOCATION: W. 38th Ave. & Zuni St., LoHi, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Inquisitive & helpful 3.5-year-old little lady. She attends preschool year-round 8:15 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday. Baby brother is due late July!
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours a week between the times of 8 am and 7 pm Monday-Friday. The most help is needed in the afternoons and evenings. The nanny is needed at least until 6 pm, preferably 7 pm some nights to help with the bedtime routine. The schedule will be provided at least a week in advance.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Flexible, based on the nanny’s preference. Can start now or later if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 1 year, preferably 2 years.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: No driving responsibilities. The parents prefer that the nanny not take the infant anywhere because he will be so young. After 6 months of age, and if COVID is manageable, they would be open to a 1 on 1 playdate. The family lives in a great neighborhood, easily walkable, close to parks and coffee shops. Walks are definitely encouraged!
- As a bilingual household, a Spanish-speaking nanny is ideal!
- No screen time please!
- Patient & kind
- Mature & trustworthy
- Proactive, takes initiative.
- Genuinely enjoys working with children.
- Able to keep up with an active toddler.
- Experience with toddlers and infants.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- The children’s laundry.
- Kitchen cleanup, wiping down counters/highchair, load/unload dishwasher, washing bottles,
- Cook/puree food for baby when he’s older.
- Make a grocery list of items (kid-related food).
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Availability to offer date-night hours once a month.
- Meal prep for family if the nanny is interested or likes to cook.
- Take out trash & empty diaper genie.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Strongly prefer a nanny comfortable getting the COVID vaccine and annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works out of the home, and travels frequently. Mom works out of the home part-time and on her days off is in and out of the house.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the right fit.