LOCATION: E. 12th Ave. & Pennsylvania St., Capitol Hill, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in November of 2018. He’s a good eater, alert and loves music!
HOURS NEEDED: 35-40 hours; Monday through Friday 8 am- 3 pm.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: February 11th
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, 6+ months preferred
PETS: Very friendly cat, please fill water as needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required. Because this position is in the heart of Denver, pretty much everything is in walking distance! Open to driving with the baby once he’s older. If the nanny does have a car, a designated parking spot will be provided- that’s a big perk in Cap Hill!
- This single mom by choice is looking for a supportive and reliable full-time nanny for her sweet baby boy.
- Loving, nurturing and personable.
- Able to have clear communication.
- Familiar with age appropriate milestones and development and encouraging this.
- Baby related tasks such as baby’s laundry and washing bottles.
- Very limited screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional overnights would be ideal! Mom can provide the overnight schedule at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Language immersion would be great!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, paid holidays, and additional paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations required, annual flu shot strongly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home or in a co-working space.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom if the nanny is reliable and consistent.