LOCATION: Galena St and 26th Ave., Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three young ladies: 7 and 5 years old and the newest addition welcomed in June of this year. Care is mainly for the youngest, but some days care will be for all three. This includes if the girls are sick and cannot go to school as well as school holidays and breaks. The oldest is in 1st grade at Polaris Elementary. She is sweet, sensitive and loves doing arts and crafts. The middle, is in preschool at a nearby Montessori preschool. She too is as sweet as her sister but loves to be active and is a social butterfly! The baby is an easy baby and truly the family’s cherry on top!
HOURS NEEDED: 38-40 hours per week. The nanny will be needed Mondays 10 am to 8 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Wednesdays 2-7 pm and Fridays 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. If the nanny would like extra hours, or to meet a minimum of 40 hours per week, the family can offer a Friday or Saturday date-night a few times per month.
PAY RATE: $18-$23 per hour, taxes are withheld.
START DATE: The nanny will be needed early January at the latest. Ideally sooner if possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a one-year commitment is required. Ideally the nanny will be able to stay with the family for several years.
PETS: Two dogs and a cat. The girls are responsible for feeding the animals and giving them water. The nanny might need to remind the girls occasionally. If the nanny is willing to walk the dogs, that would be great but not required.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: The nanny must have a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job to safely transport the girls. The nanny will be needed to help with school drop-offs and pick-ups. Mileage will reimburse.
- A calm-natured nanny is at the top of the list! Someone not only who is calm, but patient and nurturing.
- Gentle and encouraging.
- Organized and responsible.
- Must love to read as reading is a favorite activity!
- A career nanny who is committed to doing this as a profession.
- Ability to offer full family support. Willing to take initiative; help with grocery shopping, meal and snack preparation, tidying up after the days’ activities, kids’ laundry, organizing tasks, etc.
- A nonsmoker is a must!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Understanding as an extension of the family, the nanny will be a role model for these young ladies. It is important the nanny sets a good example, encourages good manners, and helps teach the girls responsibility.
PAID TIME OFF: A generous amount of paid time off is offered. In addition, the nanny will be guaranteed a set salary every week.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is required. Preferably the nanny is up to date on the flu vaccination.
SICK POLICY: In the event the children or nanny has a minor illness, the parents expect the nanny to work. If the illness is contagious or more serious, they prefer the nanny to come in.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom works from her home office. On these days, the nanny might be asked to help with the household manager tasks while Mom cares for the baby.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, the family is not open to a nanny mom.
COMMENTS: Looking for a family to be a part of? If so, this job is for you!Click here to apply