LOCATION: Zuni St. & W. 37th Ave., the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: An almost 3-year-old active and energetic little guy. Along with being a great listener, he’s friendly and super sweet. Baby sister welcomed in March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Lots of flexibility! The family can offer minimally 20 hours per week or up to 30 hours if needed. Nanny can choose hours anytime between 9 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Preference for Wednesdays!
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour
START DATE: Flexible based on nanny’s preference.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally a year.
PETS: 13-year-old yellow lab, no responsibilities needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Driving to and from school and activities.
- Calm, kind, and patient.
- Experienced with infants and toddlers.
- Engaged with the children, no screen time please.
- Willing to take initiative and plan fun activities.
- Encourage good sleep schedules for both littles.
- Outings and adventures encouraged.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Tasks related to the children: children’s laundry, preparing children’s meals and bottles, cleaning up afterwards, emptying dishwasher, overall keeping the home tidy.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Cooking for the family would be a huge bonus!
- Availability to occasionally offer date-nights or overnights.
PAID TIME OFF: A guaranteed salary and additional time is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom works from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not preferred.