LOCATION: W. 32nd Ave. and Tejon St. LoHi, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy born in October of 2017. He’ll be close to 5 months when the nanny starts. He is breastfed but has no problems taking a bottle. Mom and Dad do not have any specific parenting style or philosophy. They do encourage a schedule that’s led by baby’s cues.
HOURS NEEDED: 20-25 hours per week. Monday through Friday starting at 8 or 9 a and ending between 12 and 2 pm.
PAY RATE: $16-$20 per hour.
START DATE: No later than March 12th but preferably the nanny could start the week before to get oriented.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a year commitment but longer would be ideal!
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A car is not a requirement. The family lives in a wonderful and walkable neighborhood- the Aquarium and the Children’s Museum are easy walks from their home!
- Interactive and playful! The ideal nanny is someone who truly loves children.
- Mom and Dad envision the perfect nanny as someone who is sweet, bubbly, outgoing, and happy.
- Patience, communication and infant experience is a must!
- The nanny must be comfortable and knowledgeable with breastmilk storage and preparation.
- No additional chores or household related tasks are needed. The family wants the nanny to just care for their baby!
- It’s important to note, the nanny must be comfortable with stairs as the family has a lot of stairs where they live.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bilingual would be a bonus but not mandatory! The nanny must be able to communicate in English as that is the only language Mom and Dad speak.
PAID TIME OFF: The family will compensate the nanny for anytime they do not need care. Additional time for the nanny to take on their own is offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on immunizations, including an annual flu shot, is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his in-home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Unfortunately, the way the family’s home is set up, a nanny mom would not be a good fit for them.Click here to apply