LOCATION: E. 8th Ave. & Uinta Way in Lowry, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two brothers, 4 years old and 2.5 years old. Both boys are active, energetic young men who enjoy reading, playing with cars, and going to the park.
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 45 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8 am to 5:30 pm.
PAY RATE: Guaranteed salary offered. $18-$20 per hour before taxes. Overtime offered for hours over 40. Weekly range between $720-$950 per week.
START DATE: June 17th, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally through August 16th. The family’s needs and hours will alter slightly in the fall, as both children will then attend preschool.
In a perfect world, the nanny would be open to reducing the hours to approximately 30 hours per week beginning August 19th. Household manager tasks can be offered to make up for hours childcare isn’t needed. This is not a requirement but a preference if possible.
PETS: Two dogs, responsibilities include letting them out and occasional feedings.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Assistance with school pick-ups, along with driving to and from activities is needed. Reimbursement for mileage.
- Punctual, responsible and reliable.
- Accountable & committed. Someone the family can count on for the hours they need..
- Consistent, organized, caring & engaged.
- Active and willing to take the boys on outings and adventures. The family has passes to many local attractions.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare meals for the boys only, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Clean up after (IE dishes, load the dishwasher, wipe down counter-tops, etc.).
- Willing to receive a W-2.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Educational background would be a bonus! Higher compensation offered for a nanny with an educational background.
- Availability to transition into a household manager 30 hours per week come the fall.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed a weekly salary for 40 hours per week. Additional paid time off determined on commitment length.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for this position.