LOCATION: E. 27th Ave and Moline, Bluff Lake Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: An almost 3-year-old little boy and a baby girl welcomed in November of 2018.
HOURS NEEDED: 30-35 hours per week. Guaranteed a minimum of 60 hours or up to 70 hours every two weeks. Although the schedule fluctuates, it will be provided at least a month in advance. Usually, two weekdays a week 7:15 am-5:30 pm and 2-3 weekdays 8 am-5 pm. If more hours are desired, the family can offer later end times or evening hours (until 7 or 7:30 pm).
PAY RATE: $700-$770 per week, $20-$22 per hour before taxes.
START DATE: Early-February
COMMITMENT LENGTH: One-year commitment
PETS: The family’s first baby is a 4-legged, non-shedding, well behaved dog.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Candidates nanny must have a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job. Outings, socialization and adventures are encouraged. The family has passes to the zoo and museums. They live in a great neighborhood filled with parks, libraries, pools and other children to have playdates with! Drop off/pick up from preschool could be a future need.
- An engaged, warm and caring career nanny.
- Encouraging educational activities and outings.
- Assist with language immersion and development.
- Able to meet the emotional and mental needs of a newborn and a toddler.
- Encourage independence and a Montessori-type philosophy.
- Reliable & punctual.
- Proactive in ability to plan activities for the toddler and encourage socialization.
- Willing to care for sick children. As physicians, the parents need a nanny who is reliable and dependable.
WISH LIST (NOT MANDATORY):
- Spanish speaker is a HUGE plus!
- Willing to offer occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, paid major holidays off and additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Required to be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home in a couple days a week.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom would not be the right fit for this family.