LOCATION: 120th and Sheridan, Westminster
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 5-year-old boy/girl twins. Sister is outgoing and social! Brother is a super sweet and affectionate little guy!
HOURS NEEDED: 12-13.5 hours per week; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 1:30 pm to 5/5:30 pm. The nanny will arrive at 1:30 pm and prepare for the afternoon and the next day. Then meet the kids at the bus stop (just up the street) at 2:30 pm and stay with them until Mom is done working between 5 and 5:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour.
START DATE: July 30th; the nanny can start sooner if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, the hours will continue year-round. There is no foreseeable end date- can you commit until the twins turn 18!?!
PETS: Small 13 lb. Shiatzu; no pet responsibilities other than letting him out.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Preferably the nanny has a safe and reliable vehicle to use occasionally in the event the kids need to be taken to after-school activities. However, if the nanny can’t use their own vehicle, the nanny can use Mom’s car.
- Reliable, communicative and responsible are musts!
- Active, fun, energetic and playful. The twins love to be outside and they live across the street from a park.
- Able and willing to swim with the kids- going to the neighborhood pool is one of their favorite things to do!
- The kids also LOVE crafts! There is no shortage of craft materials in the home and the nanny is encouraged to craft often!
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Maybe assist with light laundry.
- Occasional, simple help getting dinner started.
- Limited screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Availability to work full days MTW during school breaks would be a HUGE plus! Mom has the school calendar now and can provide the extra requested dates in advance.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours; the nanny will be paid regardless if care is needed.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is strongly preferred but not mandatory.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home in the family’s separate mother-in-law suite. Although she is nearby, the nanny will have sole responsibility for the kids.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom arrangement is not the best fit for this family.
COMMENTS: It’s important to know, Mom and Dad are going through a divorce and the twins will be with Mom the first half of the week. The nanny will not need to interact with Dad and most likely won’t cross paths. Because of the transition, it’s extremely important the nanny can provide consistency for these little people!Click here to apply