LOCATION: W. 136th Ave. & Lowell Blvd., Broomfield
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 9-month-old baby boy
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 30 hours per week; Monday through Friday 10 am to 4 pm. Additional hours are an option if desired.
PAY RATE: $18-$24 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is preferred but not required. Above all, reliability is super important! Open to activities and adventures once baby is older. There is plenty of outdoor space & parks within walking distance.
- Structure & routine- like a daycare type setting, but without the germs!
- Encourage age-appropriate play/activities.
- Hands-on, playful; willing to be on the floor, singing, reading, etc.
- Participate in arts & crafts projects.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Communicative, able to provide a recap of the day.
- No screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Load/unload dishwasher.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Strong preference for a nanny who is vaccinated for COVID and someone who receives an annual flu shot. Not necessarily a deal breaker depending on the specific circumstance.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME Both Mom & Dad work from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Willing to consider a nanny mom depending on the nanny’s child’s age.