LOCATION: 52nd & McIntyre, Golden
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 8-month-old boy-girl twins. Happy and healthy babies that thrive off a consistent routine. Three older children are in the home part-time; no responsibilities or care needed.
HOURS NEEDED: 25 hours per week. Lots of flexibility! The family is looking for assistance and support 25 hours per week. Wednesdays and Thursdays are mandatory, start and end times are flexible. Other hours and days are flexible!
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour, taxes negotiable
START DATE: Flexible, ideally soon!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term commitment. Is 18 years too long?
PETS: Two low-maintenance dogs that will need to be let in and out, occasional feedings.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required.
- Experienced with child development and education.
- Responsible, helpful & professional.
- Involved and engaging with the babies. Able to focus on age appropriate milestones and development.
- Enrichment type outings encouraged! Music classes, library, walks, etc.
- Baby related tasks only: laundry, light clean up, meal prep for the littles.
- Willing to work with Mom and Dad like a team.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with multiples.
- Availability to offer weekend and evening hours.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations required, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.