LOCATION: W. 120th Ave. & Lowell Blvd., Broomfield
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 18-month-old boy/girl twins.
HOURS NEEDED: 20 hours per week; lots of flexibility! The nanny can pick any 20 hours during the times of 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Again, the nanny can choose!!
PAY RATE: $19-$22 per hour, flexible with taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term; the family anticipates a need for the next several years!
PETS: Comfortable with the family’s dog; no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable transportation to work is important. No driving needs in the imminent future.
- Reliability is incredibly important.
- Consistent, warm & creative.
- Playful, engaged & interactive; someone who will read, dance, play, sing, etc.
- Encourage independent play, self-soothing, boundaries, manners, etc.
- Open, honest, trustworthy.
- No screen time please!
- Encouraging development and age appropriate milestones.
- Child related tasks such as children’s laundry, preparing meals and snacks and cleaning up after, empty diaper pail, tidy up activities, etc.
- Sharing similar COVID-19 restrictions & precautions. The family scores themselves at a 1 on the Kiddie Up’s COVID-19 Tolerance Scale- Leaves home for essentials only. Only socializes with people living in the same home. Follows strict etiquette including handwashing, wearing a mask, and social distancing at a minimum of 6 feet 100% of the time. May be concerned because they are or live with someone who is immunocompromised.
PAID TIME OFF: Happy to offer guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more. Family is willing to reimburse for costs.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, Mom and Dad are both working from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Potentially open to a nanny mom if they are following the same COVID-19 precautions.