LOCATION: Arapahoe Ave. & 6th St., Boulder
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Brother-sister duo! 3-year-old young man, and 1 year old little lady.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday starting between 7-8 am, ending between 11 am- 12 pm. Tuesday and Thursday 8 am to 5 pm. One evening a week (optional if more hours are desired).
Both children attend the J.C.C. M/W/F, the nanny will be responsible for dropping them off at 9 am, the remaining hours can be filled with household management tasks.
PAY RATE: $22-$25 per hour, open to offering a higher salary based on experience. Please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, at least a year.
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs. Currently there are no pets, but the family plans to get a dog.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Assisting with school drop-offs, the nanny will have access to the family’s vehicle.
- Fun, adventurous, creative, imaginative, playful.
- Able to take initiative and plan activities.
- Adventures, swimming, and outings are encouraged! The family has memberships to tons of places and a membership to the Boulder Country Club.
- Genuine & positive.
- Honest & trustworthy.
- Comfortable fostering healthy, age-appropriate boundaries.
Additional support is highly preferred, but not a deal breaker. Household management tasks such as:
- Family’s laundry, or at least the children’s laundry.
- Tidy up, keeping the house clean (no heavy cleaning).
- Organizational projects.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Optional to traveling with the family.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering a guaranteed salary and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID; annual flu shot is preferred but not mandatory.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from their private home offices. The nanny has full authority when working!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the family’s preference.