LOCATION: N. 71st St. & Lookout Rd., Gunbarrel area, Boulder
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Easy going baby boy who was born in December of 2020.
HOURS NEEDED: 19.5 hours per week. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, 7:30 am to 2 pm.
PAY RATE: $23-$27 per hour, paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Late August to early September
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Two cats, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is highly preferred.
- Mature, honest, & trustworthy.
- Genuinely enjoys their job and likes caring for children.
- Willing to expose baby to new things, music, food, activities, etc.
- Help with baby’s laundry.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- No screen time please!
- Familiar or willing to learn about baby led weaning.
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with baby sign would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom based on the nanny’s child’s age.