NANNY SHARE POSITION
LOCATION: This nanny share alternates homes every two weeks. The families live in Denver, within 5-10 minutes of one another.
- Family G. is located near S. Lincoln St. & E. 1st Ave.
- Family L. is located near N. Washington St. & E. 24th Ave.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two toddler boys- born in April and June of 2020.
HOURS NEEDED: 36 hours per week, Tuesday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year, preferably longer.
PETS: Must be comfortable with cats and a dog. No responsibilities related to the families’ pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable transportation to and from work is a must. Driving on the job is not a requirement.
- Loving & supportive.
- Reliable & punctual.
- Willing to spend time outdoors- going to the park, going for walks, etc.
- Encourage age-appropriate activities and development.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with the parents.
- Help with the children’s laundry.
- Able to prepare healthy snacks and meals for the toddlers.
- Basic clean up, tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bilingual is a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours + two weeks of PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Vaccinated for COVID is a must. A flu vaccine is preferred but not required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: The parents do work from home, although they are super mindful not to interfere with the flow, conscious not to hover, and ensure the nanny has plenty of space to do their thing.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom!