LOCATION: Indiana St. & 86th Parkway, Village of Five Parks in northeast Arvada.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in October of 2021
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 40-45 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 am- 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $26- $28 per hour, paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Late January / early February, flexible for the right person.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Driving is not an imminent need; open to activities and adventures once baby is old enough to appreciate it.
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented.
- Responsible & punctual.
- Great communication skills.
- Experienced comfortable offering respectful insight.
- Loving & thoughtful.
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Light kitchen clean up, loading/unloading the dishwasher, washing bottles, etc.
- Willing to journal baby’s feedings, activities, etc. through an app.
- These new parents don’t have a specific parenting style. A routine and structure are appealing and prefer the nanny to encourage those things as well.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Family’s laundry is a bonus, but bot required.
- Bilingual- not a deal breaker
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Required to be current on vaccinations including COVID and an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: To be determined. Mom could potentially work from home a few days a week. If she works from home, it will be from a separate home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open for discussion.