LOCATION: E. 6th Ave. Pkwy. & Colorado Blvd., in the Hilltop neighborhood; Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in early July of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, during the times of 8 am to 5 pm. Exact start/end times will be provided in advance.
PAY RATE: $20 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Early October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, at least a year.
PETS: Must be comfortable with the family’s two friendly, large-breed dogs; no related responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Baby related classes and adventures are encouraged once public places are open/safe.
- Dependable & punctual.
- Friendly & easy going.
- Warm, nurturing, loving.
- Encourage a routine & schedule.
- Experienced; willing to offer these new parents respectful tips and advice.
- Baby related tasks such as washing bottles, baby’s laundry, tidying up after the days’ activities.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about formula & breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about Kiddie Up’s Infant Feeding Certification.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Able to travel with the family (post pandemic of course).
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours; open to offering additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home regularly and Dad works from home frequently. They work from their separate home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom depending on the nanny’s child’s age.