LOCATION: W. 44th Ave. & Lowell Blvd., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in December of 2018
HOURS NEEDED: The hours each week vary but the schedule is consistent. This 4-week rotating schedule wont change and can provide the nanny with consistency and dependability. 80 hours every 4 weeks.
- Wk1: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7 am-3 pm (wk1=24 hrs)
- Wk2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10 am-6 pm (wk2=32 hrs)
- Wk3: Monday and Tuesday 10 am-6 pm (wk3=16 hrs)
- Wk4: Friday 10 am-6 pm (wk4=8 hrs)
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour, guaranteed salary of $1,360-$1,600 per month
START DATE: Mid-March
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, at least a year commitment
PETS: Two dogs that will need to be let out periodically
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Outings and adventures are encouraged!
- Vibrant, active, communicative, engaged, and creative.
- The perfect nanny is someone with a great sense of integrity. Someone who has a healthy lifestyle and believes in the value of education and development.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with breastmilk storage and preparation. To learn more about obtaining the Infant Feeding Certification, click here.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Willing to come up with age appropriate activities and outings.
PAID TIME OFF: Consistent salary offered, paid holidays off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is mandatory.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: When Dad is not traveling, he works from home in the family’s basement office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it!