LOCATION: Castle Pines Pkwy. & I-25, Castle Pines
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in April of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Mondays & Wednesdays 8 am – 4 pm. Flexible with the start/end times to accommodate the nanny’s schedule needs.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long term.
PETS: Sweet, 60 lb., hypoallergenic dog. No responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required.
- Experienced; preferably with infants specifically.
- Patient & kind.
- Attentive & engaging (not on the phone while baby is awake).
- Foster a schedule and routine.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Assist with baby related tasks, washing bottles, baby’s laundry, tidying up after the days’ activities, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for TDAP, Flu, and COVID. Mom and Dad are fully vaccinated.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his separate home office located in the basement. There is plenty of space for the nanny to be without interference.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it based on the age of the nanny’s child.