LOCATION: 6th Avenue and Clayton St., Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy and healthy little boy who was welcomed in July of this year. This little man is super adaptable, curious, engaged, and attentive. He does best with a routine and is happiest when he’s getting attention. He LOVES going for walks and to be worn in the Ergo, or in the stroller. He’s exclusively breastfed, but has no problem taking a bottle.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time. On average the nanny will be needed 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. There will be earlier start times a few days a month. Depending on the parents’ travel schedules, the nanny could be needed to start by 7 am. A few times every few months, it’s possible the nanny will be needed 11 am to 7 pm, or 12 pm to 8 pm. The family will be able to provide the schedule in advance. If the nanny is not open to an earlier start time or later end time, it’s not a deal breaker for the family.
PAY RATE: $18-22 per hour, taxes are withheld.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a year commitment.
PETS: No pets.
TRANSPORTATION/VEHICLE NEEDS: The nanny must have a safe and reliable vehicle to use in case of emergencies or in the future when the baby is old enough for adventures. Mileage will be reimbursed.
REQUIREMENTS: Most importantly, Mom and Dad are looking for a loving, safe and caring nanny for their son. Below are ideal requirements:
- Loving, caring, and invested.
- Willing to encourage age appropriate milestones and activities. They are looking for a nanny who is proactive with their son’s development; knowing when he’s supposed to reach milestones, supporting him to do so, and someone who takes initiative to further development. Reading, playing, baby yoga, stretches, and music is welcomed! Mom and Dad are very musical people; they hope the nanny will play music and keep music a big part of their son’s development.
- Ability to go on walks. The family lives in a beautiful part of town! They are in walking distance to the Botanic Gardens, libraries, music classes and much more! The baby enjoys his daily walks and the nanny will be encouraged to continue daily strolls. Mom and Dad are very open to adventures once their son gets a little older. As of right now, walking excursions are the only necessity.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with breastmilk storage, handling and preparation.
- Confidence and experience working with babies. These new parents look to the nanny to help guide and educate them. They look forward to feedback, suggestions and welcome all communication.
Care for baby is top priority. Ideally the nanny can contribute to additional tasks when he’s napping. No major cleaning will be needed but it would be greatly appreciated if the nanny could assist with the following (again not requirements or daily expectations):
- Baby laundry.
- Taking out the trash.
- Help organizing.
- Wash bottles, pumping materials and light dishes.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Occasional meal prep if time allows.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY): Not mandatory but would be beneficial if the nanny was:
- A native speaker of a different language. Mom speaks Italian and French! They welcome any native language speaker.
- Willing or knowledgeable with baby food making.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays and additional paid time off is offered. The family will compensate the nanny for anytime care is not needed.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
SICK POLICY: In the event the little one is mildly sick, the nanny will still be needed. If it is a major illness or contagious, they will not require care. If the nanny is sick, they prefer the nanny stays home.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: When Mom is not traveling, she will be working out of her home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.
COMMENTS: The parents often travel to California for work. In a perfect world, the nanny would be open to traveling with them. If a nanny is not comfortable with traveling, it is not a deal breaker. If the nanny were to travel with the family, the nanny would have their own room and bathroom in their California home. The nanny would never be needed outside of the usual work hours even when they’re traveling.Click here to apply