LOCATION: Wadsworth Blvd. & W. 72nd Ave., Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 4-month-old baby girl
HOURS NEEDED: 25 hours per week; Monday through Friday 9 am – 2 pm. The family can be flexible with the start/end times if needed.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year
PETS: Must be comfortable with the family’s one small dog.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required.
- Experience with infants.
- Attentive, responsive to baby’s cues.
- Empathetic & proactive.
- Encourage growth, age-appropriate activities and development. Baby related tasks such as baby’s laundry, washing bottles, etc.
- No cell use while baby is awake please!
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk, formula handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification. Family is happy to pay for the course!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Ability for occasional date-night hours.
- Huge plus if the nanny wanted to assist with additional chores (I.E., family’s laundry, load/unload dishwasher, etc.)
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: High preference for the nanny to be vaccinated for COVID. Mom & Dad are vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from home. They are available if needed but they trust the nanny and want the nanny to have the authority. They don’t want to step on toes!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.