LOCATION: City Park @ York & 17th Street
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is for two girls, 4 and 6 years old.
- The 4-year-old attends preschool (15 min. away) M/T/W/Th 8:30am-3:15pm and Fridays 8:30am-noon.
- The 6-year-old attends school (5 min. away) M/T/W/Th 7:45am-2:45pm and Fridays 7:45am-12:50pm
Reimbursed for mileage and/or have access to the family’s car for school pick-ups.
HOURS NEEDED: Guaranteed 25 hours per week even though the nanny won’t be needed 25 hours every week. Monday through Friday 2:45 pm to 5:45 pm.
PAY RATE: $23-$25 per hour; please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally through the 2021-2022 school year. Ideally longer, 1-2 years if possible.
PETS: Occasionally one dog will be present. Minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving is a must; the family has a vehicle for the nanny to use.
- Proactive, self-motivated, a go-getter; someone willing to jump in!
- Strong communicator.
- Dependable & reliable.
- Active, enjoys being outdoors.
- Willing to go on adventures to the zoo, library, museums, etc.
- Someone willing to take initiative and plan activities.
- Help with laundry, dishes, occasional run to the grocery store, etc.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Comfortable caring for the girls if they’re sick.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Cooking for the family is a huge bonus! If that’s an activity the nanny can participate with the children
- Availability to offer full-time care when the girls not in school. Wish list only, not a deal breaker!
PAID TIME OFF: Offering a guaranteed salary and additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot and COVID vaccine. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home when she’s not traveling. The girls are familiar with mom working from home and respect when she’s in her designated workspace.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.