LOCATION: 1st Ave. and Steele St., Cherry Creek, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Loving and precocious 3-year-old boy.
HOURS NEEDED: 3:30-6:30 pm Monday through Friday., with an extra 4 to 5 hours on any day of your choosing to perform household chores (cooking for the child, receiving and putting away groceries, unboxing packages, etc.) while the child is at school. Occasional weekend evenings would be a bonus. It would also be helpful if you have flexibility to cover occasional full days (7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) as needed. 20-25 hours per week.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, taxes are withheld.
START DATE: August
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least through the fall of 2021, with the hope to continue.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a preferred.
- Excellent judgment.
- Warm and nurturing.
- Enthusiastic to teach and encourage development.
- Ability to take initiative and plan/coordinate activities.
- Attentive; diligent about safety.
- Communicative and organized.
- No screen time please!
- Educational experience a bonus.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare simple meals for child.
- Do child’s laundry
- Put away groceries
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Take out the trash
- Unpackage boxes
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off, sick days and holidays offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations required, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the preferred arrangement.