LOCATION: Quitman and 38th Ave. in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 9-month old active and playful little guy. There is a milk allergy but no other known allergies currently.
HOURS NEEDED: 30-32 hours per week; Mondays and Wednesdays 8:30 am to 5 pm, Tuesdays 10 am to 4 pm, and Thursdays 9 am to 5 pm. If the nanny was open to more hours on Tuesdays, the family would provide plenty of notice and the extra hours are not a deal breaker.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour
START DATE: October 1st, flexible with the start date if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
PETS: Must love dogs! This fur-baby is a sweet and lovable Labradoodle. He’s hypoallergenic and just loves to be around. Other than snuggles and attention, no pet responsibilities are required.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is needed. The family is happy to compensate for mileage; preferably in a casual way as opposed of logging and tracking miles.
- Loving, energetic and active. Willing to go on excursions, playdates and engage in activities.
- Able to offer respectful parenting suggestions. Mom and Dad recognize the nanny is the professional and they welcome helpful tips.
- Driven to help with development and growth. A nanny who is willing to work with baby to socialize and help him meet all his milestones.
- The family lives in a very walkable neighborhood, near Tennyson Street, and walkable and driving outings are welcomed!
- Willing to encourage a sleep schedule and comfortable if baby is crying in his crib while going down for a nap. Mom and Dad don’t let him cry excessively but they are comfortable with the cry-it-out philosophy.
- Wash bottles and tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Mom says, “If the nanny loves to cook, we love to eat!”
- If a nanny was open to occasionally emptying the dishwasher of folding baby’s laundry, that would be a huge plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off is offered in addition to a consist salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Preferably current on vaccinations.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Maybe for a few hours every once in a while.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is open to a nanny bringing along an older child occasionally. They are not interested in a full-time nanny mom arrangement but they’re open to it a couple days a week if the child is older.Click here to apply