LOCATION: E. Iliff Ave. & Clayton St., close to Observatory Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: A 3-year-old little boy, a little girl who is almost 2 and baby #3 is due in May! The oldest is a social and active little guy. He attends the Montessori House of Denver from 8:15 am to 3 pm every day. Therefore, the nanny will be needed to help with school drop-offs and pick-ups. Just like her brother, the little girl is a social young lady. Care will mainly be for her. The siblings get along great! At some point, the nanny will be needed to care for the infant. It’s likely at that point the 2-year-old will be in school and caring for all three at the same time would be unusual. Although Mom will take maternity leave, the nanny’s hours will stay the same after baby comes.
HOURS NEEDED: A guaranteed 30 hours per week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:45 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday mornings for 4 hours. Additional hours are optional if the nanny was available for regular date-nights.
PAY RATE: $16-$20 per hour
START DATE: Ideally February 20th but the family is open to a sooner or later start date.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year but hopefully longer.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: For now, the nanny needs to have a safe and reliable vehicle to safely transport both children. Mileage will be reimbursed. When the baby comes, the family will purchase a car for the nanny to use in order to safely fit three car seats.
- These active kiddos do best when they’re out of the home! The nanny will be responsible for planning activities and adventures. The family has passes to everywhere!
- Experience with infants and toddlers is a must.
- Takes initiative; Mom and Dad do not want to micromanage the nanny.
- Engaged, playful and crafty. No screen time please!
- A good balance between responsible and fun.
- Child related tasks (time permitting) such as meal cleanup- loading and unloading the dishwasher, children’s’ laundry, organize clothes and toys, tidying up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A native Spanish speaker would be a bonus!
- If the nanny was open to traveling with the family, that would be great too!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will be paid regardless if care is needed. In addition, the family can offer paid sick days and paid time off. The amount to be determined.
VACCINATION POLICY: Being current on the TDAP shot is a must. Other vaccinations are preferred but not required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Because of the logistics and responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the bet fit.Click here to apply