LOCATION: Northeast Denver, in Park Hill near Montview Blvd. & N. Monaco Parkway
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 1 year old (will be 2 in May), active and easy-going little guy.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Additional date-night hours an option if desired.
PAY RATE: $24-$26 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally a year.
PETS: Sweet Boston Terrier, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Activities and adventures are encouraged!
- Active! Able to keep up with this busy toddler, participate in activities and run after him if needed!
- Calm but outgoing & talkative.
- Fun & creative.
- Comfortable being a part of the family.
- Punctual (or someone who arrives 3 minute early!)
- No screen time please!
- Tasks related to the child such as tidying up after the days’ activities, empty diaper pail, child’s laundry, light food prep, etc. Help with the family’s laundry would be a huge bonus!
BENEFITS: A generous amount of paid time off! The family takes a good chunk of time off- hours the nanny will always be paid for. Sick leave too!
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID + the booster.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Both parents work from their designated home office space. They are not invasive and generally out of sight.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.