LOCATION: Quebec St. & E. 8th Ave., Lowry, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 8-year-old active & easy-going young man.
HOURS NEEDED: 20-29 hours per week.
- Childcare is needed approximately 3 pm to 6 or 7 pm Monday through Thursday.
- Additional hours offered if nanny can assist with household manager duties. Household manager duties would need to take place before school pickup.
- Strongly preferred- flexibility to offer more childcare hours during school breaks.
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour before taxes
START DATE: Mid-August, flexible if needed
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally a year commitment
PETS: 11-year-old Goldendoodle. Pet responsibilities added if additional hours are desired (dog walking, occasional vet visits, grooming appointments, etc.).
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is a must! Responsibilities include picking up from school and driving to and from activities. Mileage stipend offered.
- Active; willing to plan playdates, activities, crafts, etc.
- Punctual & reliable
- Follow federal law in respect to marijuana consumption.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY): Although these needs are not mandatory, household management tasks are added if the nanny needs more than 20 hours per week:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep
- Light errands
- Tidying up, no major cleaning needed
- Assistance with laundry
- Pet responsibilities
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary offered in addition to paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: As a dual physician household, being current on vaccinations is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home occasionally but most likely wont when the nanny is there.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the best fit.
COMMENTS: This family has had nannies for many, many years. They have two older children so have been in the “nanny game” for over a decade! Because their nannies have stayed with them several years at a time, it proves they are a great family to work for.