Kiddie Up Nannies offers full-time and part-time placements. Our highly qualified nannies have at least 3 years of experience; CPR and First Aid certified, and at least 18 years old. Kiddie Up’s nannies complete a rigorous interview process, and have passed our detailed background checks. Our customized services and undivided attention allow each family to get just the assistance they need.
Permanent placements include:
- A detailed Family Intake to best understand the family’s needs.
- Access to pre-screened nannies. Interviews, reference and background checks completed!
- Advertising the position within our database, social media sites and more! (Most families meet between 2-4 candidates, or more if needed)
- Weeding out candidates that would not meet the family’s requirements.
- A customized Nanny Service Agreement between the family and the nanny.
- Nanny guarantees – free replacement up to 90 days without charge!
- A digital parent resource book, which includes nanny logs, medical release, orientation checklists, emergency information, wish lists, mileage report, sick child log, and more!
- On going support such as nanny reviews.
In addition to our permanent placements, Kiddie Up Nannies assists in placing temporary nannies, event nannies, and overnight nannies. We assist with nanny shares too!