Kiddie Up Nannies offers full-time and part-time placements. Our highly qualified nannies have at least 3 years of experience; CPR and First Aid certified, and at least 18 years old. Kiddie Up’s nannies complete a rigorous interview process, and have passed our detailed background checks. Our customized services and undivided attention allow each client to get just the assistance they need.
Our permanent placements include:
- A detailed interview to best understand the family’s needs.
- Gateway to our database of nannies.
- Advertising the position – Kiddie Up’s website, social media sites, specific job boards, and more! Don’t worry, we never advertise your personal information!
- A new search for all of our clients to ensure we offer the best candidates possible. (Most families meet between 2-4 candidates, or more if needed)
- Background checks and reference checks.
- Weeding out candidates that would not meet the family’s requirements.
- A customized Nanny Service Agreement between the family and the nanny.
- Nanny guarantees – In the event the nanny does not work out, we will replace the nanny up to 90 days without charge!
- A digital parent resource book, which includes nanny logs, medical release, orientation checklists, emergency information, wish lists, mileage report, sick child log, and more!
- Nanny reviews. We suggest a review after 90 days, but can conduct reviews as often as you need.
In addition to our permanent placements, Kiddie Up Nannies assists in placing temporary nannies, event nannies, and overnight nannies. We assist with nanny shares too!
Please review the chart for a quick reference for all of our Nanny placement services: